Service plan is a template that contains resources and permissions, a subscription is a copy of a service plan assigned to a customer account. Owning a subscription enables a customer to use one or more services (for example, to host a website or use mail) if the subscription includes the corresponding resources and permissions. To create a subscription for one of your customers,
- First, you need to log in to your Plesk control panel. Refer below link https://www.srilankahosting.lk/knowledgebase/getting-started-with-plesk/
- Go to Customers, click the name of the customer that will be the owner of the subscription, then Subscriptions > Add Subscription
To see a list of all subscriptions, Go to Subscriptions. You can perform the following operations here:
- To create a new subscription for your personal use, click Add Subscription. You can use this subscription, for example, to establish your online presence. Note that resources used for your personal subscriptions count against the limits imposed by your reseller plan (for example, if your reseller plan includes 30 websites, creating a website of your own will decrease the number of websites you can resell to your customers by one).
- To change the hosting plan for one or more subscriptions, select the checkboxes next to the names of subscriptions you want to switch to a different plan and click Change Plan. You can change the hosting plan, as well as add or remove add-on plans assigned to the subscription.
- To change the owner of one or more subscriptions, select the checkboxes next to the names of subscriptions whose ownership you want to change and click Change Subscriber. You can take ownership of the selected subscriptions or assign them to any other customer account.
- To suspend or reactivate one or more subscriptions, select the checkboxes next to the names of subscriptions whose status you want to change and click either Change Status > Suspend or Change Status > Activate. Note that as long as a subscription is suspended, all websites associated with it are also suspended.
- To remove one or more subscriptions, select the checkboxes next to the names of subscriptions you want to remove and click Remove.
Note: Removing a subscription will remove all websites associated with it as well. All backups created at the level of this subscription are deleted from the Plesk storage.
To change the properties of a subscription, go to Subscriptions and click the name of the subscription whose properties you want to change. You can perform the following operations here:
To change various hosting settings for any of the domains hosted on the subscription (for example, change the PHP version for a website, or secure a website with an SSL/TLS certificate) use the corresponding controls. They are described in detail in the Website Management section.
To change the subscription’s IP address, choose the database server that will be used by the websites belonging to the subscription, or to change the system user’s username or password, click Change Hosting Settings.
To change the amount of resources allocated to the subscription, or the permissions associated with the subscription, click Customize. Note that changing any settings on this screen will make the subscription locked for sync (that is, changes made to the hosting plan the subscription is based on will not propagate to a locked subscription).